This is an application that allows you to enter the budget you have and shows you a series of incredible exotic destinations that you can travel to. It gives you complete information about the destination you want to travel to along with the experiences you want to try.
- Co-UX Design
- UI Design
By reviewing and seeing other apps the main task was to make the app experience straight forward with easy access to all the important points so user can have less problems getting their information. Some of the main challenges faced are:
- Compile a large amount of information on single screens
- Using tags and buttons on same screen
- Compare mechanism without confused or cluttered design
- Overall app security, so user can feel safe while booking through their credit cards
- Implementation of anti-theft mechanism
The main objective is to provide the best web experience for users, as it is the most efficient way to achieve the maximum possible coverage.
The app must be adaptable according to the target market and allow easy and fast interaction, even in environments with slow Internet connections.
One of the most important advantages of the app is the possibility of sending alerts in real time to attract users even if the application is not open.
Charlotte is the Chef of a Luxurious Hotel restaurant. She tries to take at least one trip a year and normally travels with few money. She often finds herself wishing they could travel more, especially to other countries, but her work schedule is very demanding as she is early in their career. She is hesitant to travel overseas, however, due to lack of traveling experience.
- Name: Charlotte Smith
- Age: 25 – 35
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Occupation: Chef
“I’m looking for an app that will simplify the planning of my trips”
Needs & Goals
- Escape from the stresses of everyday life
- Being able to stay within budget and find the best deal
- Experiencing new things as a couple and creating new memories
- To discover new places
- Having too many options
- Not being able to see real reviews
- Ambiguous descriptions
- Has never used a travel agent before
- Overall lack of travel experience
Display & Headlines
Callouts & Body text