PROPOSAL FOR DIGIMALL’S PROJECT
About Design Team
Christian Marquez — Product Designer
Interface designer with a strong focus on user experience. He is specialist in creating efficient yet delightful interfaces that make technology easier to use for everyone.
Claudia Montilla — Web Developer
Systems Engineer, Master in Design and Management of Technology Projects, certified as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Design Thinking, Citizen Data Scientist, with more than 9 years of experience in management and implementation of technology projects.
Phase 1 – Visual Designs (48 hours)
This phase defines visual design concepts that include the style and all the information architecture, features, and graphic user interface elements included on each page. Detailed designs is the outcome of this phase.
- Mood Board (Analysis of competitors and other references)
- Rapid Wireframing
- Visual Design Compositions made in Figma app
- Design iterations based on the feedback provided
Phase 2 – Development (40 hours)
Once design concepts have been approved, the team will jump onto building every page on top of a pre-built WordPress theme.
- Setup WordPress environment
- Development of the designs and style customizations
- Installation and setup of all plugins required
- Adaptation of multiple attributes per product
- Payment and shipping method configuration
- SEO initial setup using Yoast
- Please provide all relevant information about DigiMall project’s business, services, target audience and goals.
- All documentation provided will help the Design Team to better understand your business and therefore provide the best solution for you and your customers.
- All content, including text, images and video to be used in the website should be provided by DigiMall.
- The design team will upload 50 base products with their multiple attributes.
2/5 Flinders St, Kent Town, 5067. SA
+61 0422 603 002
328 Magill Rd, Kensington Park, 5068, SA
+61 0473 9898 55
Payment Terms & exclusions
- 10% GST will be added to the Invoice.
- No other service not described in this proposal is included.
- Payment will be made 50% at the beginning and 50% at the end of the project.
- Any updates, maintenance, additional pages, changes or features not specified in the initial report will be charged at $50 per hour.